Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Rayners Lane
A sous cook is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these adept individuals accomplishment a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Rayners Lane
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to link our capable kitchen team. In this position, you will clash as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our meting out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will tote up recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills once in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Rayners Lane
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Rayners Lane:
- Develop supplementary menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist later than the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen endeavors operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and record inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide retain to junior kitchen employees considering various tasks including descent cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and probe their performance.
- Adhere to and assume sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the paperwork chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concurrence of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented subsequent to outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online