Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Ratcliff
A sous cook is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these competent individuals measure a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Ratcliff
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to link our intelligent kitchen team. In this position, you will encounter as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our paperwork chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasurable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will count up recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills with in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Ratcliff
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Ratcliff:
- Develop additional menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist following the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen goings-on operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and cassette inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees in the aerate of various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and scrutinize their performance.
- Adhere to and accept sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the executive chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good treaty of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented once outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online