Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Radlett
A sous cook is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these intelligent individuals perform a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Radlett
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to member our talented kitchen team. In this position, you will exploit as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our paperwork chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is delightful to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will supplement recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing further menu options. You should have excellent communication skills following in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Radlett
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Radlett:
- Develop extra menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist subsequently the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen endeavors operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and stamp album inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide hold to junior kitchen employees in the tell of various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and examine their performance.
- Adhere to and take up sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the direction chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good deal of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented following outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online