Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Queensbury
A sous chef is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these skilled individuals measure a range of duties including planning menus, training supplementary staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Queensbury
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to link our adept kitchen team. In this position, you will dogfight as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our organization chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is in accord to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will tally up recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills subsequent to in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Queensbury
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Queensbury:
- Develop supplementary menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist as soon as the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen comings and goings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and baby book inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide sustain to junior kitchen employees following various tasks including extraction cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train extra kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and examine their performance.
- Adhere to and take on sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the management chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good understanding of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented in the same way as outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online