Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Putney
A sous chef is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these adept individuals con a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Putney
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to member our competent kitchen team. In this position, you will war as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our executive chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is good to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will augment recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills next in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Putney
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Putney:
- Develop other menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist considering the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen activities operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and collection inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide withhold to junior kitchen employees behind various tasks including stock cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and examine their performance.
- Adhere to and espouse sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the supervision chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good settlement of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented as soon as outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online