Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Primrose Hill
A sous cook is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these proficient individuals put-on a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Primrose Hill
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to partner our bright kitchen team. In this position, you will charge as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our processing chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will add up recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in imitation of in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Primrose Hill
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Primrose Hill:
- Develop further menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist later the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen events operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and wedding album inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide retain to junior kitchen employees bearing in mind various tasks including origin cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and explore their performance.
- Adhere to and take on sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the handing out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented subsequent to outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online