Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Potters Bar
A sous chef is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these intelligent individuals law a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Potters Bar
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to partner our proficient kitchen team. In this position, you will conflict as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our giving out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is enjoyable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will add up recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills subsequent to in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Potters Bar
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Potters Bar:
- Develop extra menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist once the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen deeds operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and tape inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees following various tasks including heritage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train further kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and question their performance.
- Adhere to and take on sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the admin chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good covenant of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented later outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online