Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Ponders End
A sous chef is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these bright individuals take action a range of duties including planning menus, training supplementary staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Ponders End
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to belong to our gifted kitchen team. In this position, you will conflict as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our handing out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasurable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will intensify recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing new menu options. You should have excellent communication skills behind in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Ponders End
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Ponders End:
- Develop further menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist with the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen endeavors operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and CD inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees like various tasks including pedigree cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and dissect their performance.
- Adhere to and assume sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the management chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good deal of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented later than outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online