Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Perivale
A sous chef is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these bright individuals performance a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Perivale
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to connect our adept kitchen team. In this position, you will warfare as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our direction chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is friendly to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will tally up recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills bearing in mind in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Perivale
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Perivale:
- Develop new menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist similar to the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen actions operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and photograph album inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees taking into account various tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and question their performance.
- Adhere to and accept sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the dispensation chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good covenant of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented subsequent to outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online