Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Pentonville
A sous chef is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these bright individuals do something a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Pentonville
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to member our adept kitchen team. In this position, you will dogfight as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our meting out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is in accord to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will swell recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing further menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in imitation of in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Pentonville
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Pentonville:
- Develop new menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist later than the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen happenings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and LP inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees taking into consideration various tasks including lineage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and question their performance.
- Adhere to and accept sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the direction chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good accord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented past outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online