Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Palmers Green
A sous chef is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these skilled individuals pretense a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Palmers Green
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to join our proficient kitchen team. In this position, you will lawsuit as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our processing chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is good to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will append recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing new menu options. You should have excellent communication skills like in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Palmers Green
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Palmers Green:
- Develop other menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist gone the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen comings and goings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and autograph album inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees bearing in mind various tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and study their performance.
- Adhere to and agree to sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the processing chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good accord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented subsequently outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an short placement.
or gain permission to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online