Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Paddington
A sous chef is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these adept individuals action a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Paddington
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to belong to our skilled kitchen team. In this position, you will stroke as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our organization chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will count recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing further menu options. You should have excellent communication skills similar to in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Paddington
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Paddington:
- Develop extra menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist afterward the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen goings-on operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and record inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide Keep to junior kitchen employees taking into consideration various tasks including pedigree cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and probe their performance.
- Adhere to and implement sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the doling out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good settlement of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented once outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online