Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Osterley
A sous chef is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these proficient individuals comport yourself a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Osterley
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to connect our gifted kitchen team. In this position, you will proceedings as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our organization chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasing to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will affix recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing new menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in the same way as in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Osterley
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Osterley:
- Develop supplementary menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in the freshen of the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen events operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and photo album inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide Keep to junior kitchen employees in the sky of various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train further kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and question their performance.
- Adhere to and embrace sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the processing chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented past outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online