Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Osidge
A sous chef is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these bright individuals perform a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Osidge
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to partner our intelligent kitchen team. In this position, you will act as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our dealing out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is suitable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will include recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills taking into account in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Osidge
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Osidge:
- Develop further menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist as soon as the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen events operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and cassette inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees in imitation of various tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and dissect their performance.
- Adhere to and accept sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the organization chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good covenant of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented afterward outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online