Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Old Oak Common
A sous chef is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these intelligent individuals enactment a range of duties including planning menus, training supplementary staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Old Oak Common
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our intelligent kitchen team. In this position, you will war as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our running chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is friendly to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will total recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in the same way as in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Old Oak Common
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Old Oak Common:
- Develop supplementary menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist bearing in mind the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen actions operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and baby book inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees later than various tasks including stock cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and take on sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the executive chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good conformity of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented similar to outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online