Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Oakwood
A sous chef is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these clever individuals perform a range of duties including planning menus, training supplementary staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Oakwood
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to partner our competent kitchen team. In this position, you will feat as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our running chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is good to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will add together recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing extra menu options. You should have excellent communication skills past in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Oakwood
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Oakwood:
- Develop further menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist with the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen events operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and record inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees as soon as various tasks including extraction cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train extra kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and agree to sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the dispensation chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good promise of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented next outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online