Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Oakleigh Park
A sous cook is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these clever individuals comport yourself a range of duties including planning menus, training supplementary staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Oakleigh Park
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to join our clever kitchen team. In this position, you will act as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our management chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is compliant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will add together recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing new menu options. You should have excellent communication skills next in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Oakleigh Park
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Oakleigh Park:
- Develop additional menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist when the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen activities operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and wedding album inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees subsequent to various tasks including origin cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and study their performance.
- Adhere to and espouse sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the paperwork chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good covenant of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented like outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an short placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online