Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Notting Hill
A sous cook is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these capable individuals function a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Notting Hill
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our skilled kitchen team. In this position, you will lawsuit as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our organization chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is in accord to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will combine recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills following in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Notting Hill
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Notting Hill:
- Develop further menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist taking into account the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen undertakings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and collection inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide sustain to junior kitchen employees when various tasks including descent cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and approve sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the running chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good accord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented considering outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online