Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Norwood Green
A sous chef is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these adept individuals pretense a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Norwood Green
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to join our intelligent kitchen team. In this position, you will fighting as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our meting out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is good to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will include recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills like in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Norwood Green
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Norwood Green:
- Develop other menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in the proclaim of the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen deeds operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and stamp album inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide sustain to junior kitchen employees in the impression of various tasks including descent cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and study their performance.
- Adhere to and approve sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the running chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good pact of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented gone outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online