Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Northolt
A sous chef is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these adept individuals do its stuff a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Northolt
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to belong to our capable kitchen team. In this position, you will stroke as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our doling out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is delightful to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will enlarge recruiting additional employees, responding to customer issues, and developing new menu options. You should have excellent communication skills when in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Northolt
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Northolt:
- Develop supplementary menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist subsequently the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen events operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and collection inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide retain to junior kitchen employees in imitation of various tasks including lineage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and take up sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the giving out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good accord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented similar to outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an short placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online