Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Northaw Valley
A sous cook is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these adept individuals law a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Northaw Valley
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to link our clever kitchen team. In this position, you will court case as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our meting out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is willing to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will improve recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing further menu options. You should have excellent communication skills bearing in mind in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Northaw Valley
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Northaw Valley:
- Develop additional menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist afterward the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen undertakings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and book inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide retain to junior kitchen employees next various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and approve sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the doling out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good arrangement of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented following outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online