Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In North Wembley
A sous chef is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these bright individuals act out a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In North Wembley
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to link our intelligent kitchen team. In this position, you will achievement as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our supervision chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is amenable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will append recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills considering in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In North Wembley
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In North Wembley:
- Develop additional menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist later the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen events operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and folder inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide sustain to junior kitchen employees in the make public of various tasks including stock cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train extra kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and examine their performance.
- Adhere to and take up sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the management chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented gone outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online