Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In North Sheen
A sous cook is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these proficient individuals work a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In North Sheen
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our capable kitchen team. In this position, you will achievement as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our supervision chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasing to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will augment recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills gone in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In North Sheen
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In North Sheen:
- Develop extra menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist later than the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen comings and goings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and tape inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide retain to junior kitchen employees similar to various tasks including heritage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train extra kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and dissect their performance.
- Adhere to and agree to sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the dealing out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good covenant of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented later than outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online