Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In North Kensington
A sous chef is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these intelligent individuals play a role a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In North Kensington
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to link our bright kitchen team. In this position, you will conflict as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our executive chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is acceptable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will tote up recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing extra menu options. You should have excellent communication skills considering in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In North Kensington
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In North Kensington:
- Develop other menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist with the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen comings and goings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and baby book inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees later various tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and dissect their performance.
- Adhere to and take on sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the meting out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good union of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented in imitation of outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online