Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In North Harrow
A sous cook is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these adept individuals produce a result a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In North Harrow
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to belong to our intelligent kitchen team. In this position, you will battle as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our government chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is courteous to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will swell recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills later than in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In North Harrow
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In North Harrow:
- Develop further menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist later than the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen undertakings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and record inventory, and if necessary, order additional supplies.
- Provide retain to junior kitchen employees bearing in mind various tasks including stock cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and study their performance.
- Adhere to and take on sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the government chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good arrangement of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented later than outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online