Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In North Finchley
A sous cook is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these intelligent individuals feat a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In North Finchley
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to member our gifted kitchen team. In this position, you will raid as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our admin chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasurable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will insert recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing further menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in the same way as in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In North Finchley
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In North Finchley:
- Develop other menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in the same way as the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen comings and goings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and photograph album inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees when various tasks including extraction cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train extra kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and study their performance.
- Adhere to and assume sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the paperwork chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good deal of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented subsequently outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an short placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online