Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Noel Park
A sous cook is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these competent individuals measure a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Noel Park
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to belong to our clever kitchen team. In this position, you will combat as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our supervision chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is affable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will supplement recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing new menu options. You should have excellent communication skills later in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Noel Park
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Noel Park:
- Develop supplementary menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist later the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen undertakings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and compilation inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide Keep to junior kitchen employees as soon as various tasks including descent cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and scrutinize their performance.
- Adhere to and espouse sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the doling out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good bargain of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented in the impression of outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online