Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Nine Elms
A sous chef is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these competent individuals play in a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Nine Elms
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our clever kitchen team. In this position, you will feat as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our organization chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is enjoyable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will put in recruiting additional employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills subsequent to in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Nine Elms
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Nine Elms:
- Develop additional menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist once the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen comings and goings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and CD inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide hold to junior kitchen employees following various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and consider their performance.
- Adhere to and accept sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the meting out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good treaty of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented when outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online