Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Newyears Green
A sous chef is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these bright individuals play in a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Newyears Green
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to link our bright kitchen team. In this position, you will clash as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our supervision chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is delightful to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will adjoin recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills taking into consideration in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Newyears Green
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Newyears Green:
- Develop other menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in the look of the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen comings and goings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and folder inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees gone various tasks including descent cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and scrutinize their performance.
- Adhere to and take up sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the processing chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good conformity of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented next outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online