Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Newington
A sous cook is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these skilled individuals enactment a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Newington
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to belong to our bright kitchen team. In this position, you will feat as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our admin chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is suitable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will enlarge recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing further menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in imitation of in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Newington
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Newington:
- Develop new menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist gone the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen comings and goings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and photograph album inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees in the same way as various tasks including pedigree cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and examine their performance.
- Adhere to and take up sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the supervision chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented next outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online