Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In New Barnet
A sous chef is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these competent individuals play in a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In New Barnet
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our proficient kitchen team. In this position, you will deed as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our direction chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is good to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will affix recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in the same way as in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In New Barnet
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In New Barnet:
- Develop new menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist bearing in mind the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen happenings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and wedding album inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide hold to junior kitchen employees following various tasks including lineage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and explore their performance.
- Adhere to and approve sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the government chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good deal of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented like outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online