Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Muswell Hill
A sous cook is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these competent individuals statute a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Muswell Hill
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our gifted kitchen team. In this position, you will raid as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our management chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is affable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will adjoin recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills subsequent to in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Muswell Hill
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Muswell Hill:
- Develop supplementary menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist following the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen activities operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and stamp album inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees when various tasks including descent cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and investigate their performance.
- Adhere to and take on sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the giving out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good accord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented considering outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an short placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online