Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Munden
A sous cook is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these gifted individuals do something a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Munden
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to belong to our gifted kitchen team. In this position, you will achievement as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our dispensation chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is acceptable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will increase recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills following in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Munden
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Munden:
- Develop extra menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in the aerate of the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen undertakings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and scrap book inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide Keep to junior kitchen employees subsequent to various tasks including descent cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and investigate their performance.
- Adhere to and agree to sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the doling out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented later than outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online