Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Mill Hill
A sous cook is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these intelligent individuals play in a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Mill Hill
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our talented kitchen team. In this position, you will dogfight as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our organization chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is courteous to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will put in recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing further menu options. You should have excellent communication skills subsequently in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Mill Hill
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Mill Hill:
- Develop extra menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist taking into consideration the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen comings and goings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and tape inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide Keep to junior kitchen employees similar to various tasks including stock cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and take up sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the handing out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good harmony of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented taking into account outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online