Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Mile End
A sous cook is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these competent individuals play a role a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Mile End
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to member our clever kitchen team. In this position, you will battle as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our processing chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is to your liking to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will insert recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing extra menu options. You should have excellent communication skills taking into consideration in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Mile End
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Mile End:
- Develop supplementary menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist taking into consideration the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen actions operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and scrap book inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees with various tasks including descent cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and investigate their performance.
- Adhere to and approve sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the dispensation chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good understanding of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented once outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online