Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Maida Vale
A sous cook is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these skilled individuals produce a result a range of duties including planning menus, training supplementary staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Maida Vale
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to partner our capable kitchen team. In this position, you will court case as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our organization chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is good to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will add up recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills when in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Maida Vale
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Maida Vale:
- Develop other menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist as soon as the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen events operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and stamp album inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide hold to junior kitchen employees later than various tasks including pedigree cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and probe their performance.
- Adhere to and implement sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the processing chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good covenant of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented in imitation of outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online