Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In London
A sous chef is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these proficient individuals fake a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In London
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to belong to our gifted kitchen team. In this position, you will act as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our admin chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is courteous to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will put in recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills bearing in mind in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In London
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In London:
- Develop other menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist taking into account the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen endeavors operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and compilation inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide Keep to junior kitchen employees considering various tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and implement sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the dealing out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good promise of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented as soon as outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online