Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Letchmore Heath
A sous cook is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these adept individuals produce an effect a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Letchmore Heath
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to link our clever kitchen team. In this position, you will battle as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our giving out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is suitable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will count up recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills following in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Letchmore Heath
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Letchmore Heath:
- Develop further menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist later than the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen happenings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and cassette inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide Keep to junior kitchen employees in the declare of various tasks including descent cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and dissect their performance.
- Adhere to and espouse sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the supervision chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good union of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented past outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online