Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Lea Bridge
A sous cook is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these proficient individuals do its stuff a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Lea Bridge
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our skilled kitchen team. In this position, you will clash as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our processing chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is to your liking to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will include recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in the publicize of in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Lea Bridge
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Lea Bridge:
- Develop extra menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist with the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen goings-on operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and cassette inventory, and if necessary, order additional supplies.
- Provide sustain to junior kitchen employees in imitation of various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and consider their performance.
- Adhere to and assume sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the doling out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good contract of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented subsequently outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online