Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Knightsbridge
A sous chef is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these adept individuals play in a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Knightsbridge
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our proficient kitchen team. In this position, you will feat as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our management chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is delightful to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will enhance recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills later in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Knightsbridge
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Knightsbridge:
- Develop further menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in the same way as the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen actions operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and photo album inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide retain to junior kitchen employees subsequent to various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and investigate their performance.
- Adhere to and agree to sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the dealing out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concurrence of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented subsequent to outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online