Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kingsland
A sous cook is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these adept individuals work a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kingsland
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to member our capable kitchen team. In this position, you will achievement as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our government chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is comfortable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will increase recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing further menu options. You should have excellent communication skills subsequently in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kingsland
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kingsland:
- Develop supplementary menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist following the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen undertakings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and collection inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees later than various tasks including heritage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train extra kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and implement sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the management chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good contract of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented subsequent to outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online