Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kingsbury
A sous chef is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these talented individuals discharge duty a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kingsbury
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to member our intelligent kitchen team. In this position, you will act as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our organization chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is compliant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will count recruiting additional employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in imitation of in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kingsbury
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kingsbury:
- Develop extra menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in imitation of the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen deeds operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and record inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide hold to junior kitchen employees considering various tasks including heritage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and study their performance.
- Adhere to and assume sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the supervision chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good arrangement of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented later outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online