Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In King’s Cross
A sous cook is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these gifted individuals take effect a range of duties including planning menus, training supplementary staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In King’s Cross
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to member our capable kitchen team. In this position, you will war as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our processing chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is delightful to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will tally recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing further menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in the same way as in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In King’s Cross
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In King’s Cross:
- Develop other menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist behind the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen actions operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and folder inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide Keep to junior kitchen employees as soon as various tasks including stock cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and consider their performance.
- Adhere to and take on sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the giving out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good treaty of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented similar to outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online