Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kentish Town
A sous cook is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these skilled individuals perform a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kentish Town
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our gifted kitchen team. In this position, you will accomplishment as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our admin chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will enlarge recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills subsequent to in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kentish Town
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kentish Town:
- Develop further menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist with the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen actions operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and baby book inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide hold to junior kitchen employees when various tasks including pedigree cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and probe their performance.
- Adhere to and take on sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the running chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good accord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented like outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online