Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kensington
A sous cook is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these proficient individuals function a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kensington
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our skilled kitchen team. In this position, you will engagement as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our admin chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is enjoyable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will tally up recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing new menu options. You should have excellent communication skills bearing in mind in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kensington
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kensington:
- Develop other menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist bearing in mind the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen goings-on operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and LP inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide sustain to junior kitchen employees in the song of various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and scrutinize their performance.
- Adhere to and assume sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the handing out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good harmony of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented past outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online