Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kensal Green
A sous chef is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these talented individuals put on an act a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kensal Green
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to member our gifted kitchen team. In this position, you will court case as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our meting out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is good to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will intensify recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills subsequent to in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kensal Green
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kensal Green:
- Develop new menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist later the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen endeavors operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and tape inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide Keep to junior kitchen employees subsequent to various tasks including pedigree cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and examine their performance.
- Adhere to and approve sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the supervision chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good understanding of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented later than outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online