Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kennington
A sous cook is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these gifted individuals put it on a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kennington
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to belong to our talented kitchen team. In this position, you will war as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our executive chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is suitable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will append recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills like in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kennington
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kennington:
- Develop other menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist bearing in mind the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen happenings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and record inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide Keep to junior kitchen employees gone various tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train extra kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and consider their performance.
- Adhere to and espouse sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the giving out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good harmony of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented bearing in mind outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online