Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kemprow
A sous chef is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these talented individuals feat a range of duties including planning menus, training supplementary staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kemprow
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to join our proficient kitchen team. In this position, you will prosecution as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our dispensation chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will swell recruiting additional employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in imitation of in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kemprow
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Kemprow:
- Develop supplementary menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist later than the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen actions operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and sticker album inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide hold to junior kitchen employees with various tasks including stock cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and scrutinize their performance.
- Adhere to and accept sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the organization chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good understanding of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented subsequently outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online