Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Isleworth
A sous chef is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these adept individuals discharge duty a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Isleworth
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to link our capable kitchen team. In this position, you will skirmish as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our paperwork chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is satisfying to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will count recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing extra menu options. You should have excellent communication skills subsequently in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Isleworth
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Isleworth:
- Develop further menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist gone the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen happenings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and scrap book inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees like various tasks including origin cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train extra kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and examine their performance.
- Adhere to and accept sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the handing out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good promise of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented subsequent to outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an short placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online