Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Ickenham
A sous cook is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these talented individuals feint a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Ickenham
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to partner our competent kitchen team. In this position, you will combat as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our management chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is friendly to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will enhance recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills next in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Ickenham
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Ickenham:
- Develop new menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist gone the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen events operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and collection inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide retain to junior kitchen employees following various tasks including pedigree cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and explore their performance.
- Adhere to and implement sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the government chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good union of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented taking into consideration outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online